Jun 19, 2018
There is no doubt about the fact that the world is going globalized with the digital industry and so is the Ecommerce development. Every now and then, we see continuous improvements and advanced features being introduced to the e-commerce industry.
Why are changes needed in digital business?
All these changes and technologies are geared up towards the fact that more and more time of the entrepreneurs is saved. Also, it is the prime motive of every advancement that it will save the time of the business owner especially in ecommerce web development.
What are Chatbots and why they have been introduced?
Chatbots are human-like Artificial Intelligence chat support systems which answer the queries of the users of the website in seconds. As we said that they are human-like, it means that they answer the questions of the web users in the most natural way possible.
- For instance: A user asks about suggestions related to a product, the chatbot can easily send links from its references so that the user can click and buy there and then. It is truly a milestone in ecommerce solutions to convert leads.
Moreover, the user doesn’t have to wait for the customer care representative to respond to the answer. It means the time of the website visitor is saved to a great extent. The chatbot on the website becomes active as soon as a visitor visits the website.
To further add to the advantage…
A chatbot also directs the user of the website to the appropriate pages being referred or mentioned by the user in his question. And, to our surprise, it is also able to get the contact details of the user by presenting appropriate query form if it’s not able to answer something about the products in ecommerce web development or any other industry.
So, one a whole:
- It is able to give fast, accurate as well as amazing user-experience which tell the users that the website representatives and the company’s customer support team is always at their disposal in ecommerce solutions whenever the customer needs them after they buy products from them.
Amazing facts about chatbots in Ecommerce development
So, how much do you think a chatbot can convert in a retail business online on a scale of 10?
Well, let us answer the query…it has been observed that 1 in every 5th customer buys a product from an ecommerce website from the direct link suggested by the chatbot! Amazing, isn’t it?
The customers are quite selfish when it comes to chatbots. Know why? They expect them to present them some exclusive discount offers. Right! So, give them what they want and you will have to hire an ecommerce development company to get professional support on this new feature.
- It is very helpful to the customers as they get help for choosing the right kind of products. To add to this, the burden on the ecommerce company decreases.
- As there is an instant answer to the customers and the web users, they will not have to wait at all because chatbots remain active all the time.
- Engagement of the users by sending them offers and interesting messages.
- 24×7 support so there is no need to wake up at the notifications when you should be taking your deep sleep.
- Reminding the web visitors about the abandoned carts on perfect timings.
- One will not need to hire many chat representatives if chatbots are used and this is an obvious thing.
- Efficiency is increased to a large extent in terms of organization.
Chat-bots are seriously and undoubtedly the technology of the future because people need quick and instant answers to their queries. So, it is going to become the favorite technology of the consumers as well as the business owners as they don’t have to hire much chat representatives.
Automation is reigning over our lives in various forms. It’s not just about chat-bots but other AI technologies being implemented in web development. If you have already made your mind to give your customers an unforgettable experience along with increasing your profits and sales, then you must go ahead and hire a professional ecommerce developer who has knowledge about chatbots.